- Launch your own studio from scratch
- Take your career to the next level
- Become your own boss
- Raise a lot of money quickly
What you'll learn
- Fulfill the dream of becoming an entrepreneur
- Learn new skill
- Convert your hobby into a business
- Have work-life balance
- Learn to throw on the wheel
To have your own successful enterprise is everyone’s dream. Moreover, it gives you the flexibility to work at hours of your choice, isn’t it? If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to launch your own set up similar to CLAYBOTIK anywhere in the world this is the course is for you. Till date, I have trained people from over 50 countries and in fact, a few of our trainees are already in the process of setting up their enterprise in India as well as abroad.
In this course we are going to: 1. Train/equip you with the skills and knowledge required to launch a studio in your city 2. Help you setup your studio
There would be an intensive 1-month training to work on the potter’s wheel. You would learn to throw perfectly, center the clay, open and lift perfect cylinders, pots, bowls, and jars with lids. Also, You would make 3 functional pieces that you can choose to fire and keep. Course Duration- 1 month (24 working days with Sunday off)
- Throwing clay perfectly each time
- Effortlessly centering the clay on the wheel
- Opening and pulling the clay to form perfect shapes
- Wheel throwing bowls
- Forming clay jars with lids
- Pot Decoration techniques- Engraving, slip decoration
- Hand Building- Slab and Coil work
- Glazing- Application technique, Cleaning Technique
- Firing- Loading the kiln, monitoring the Kiln
What to bring:
- Clothes that can get dirty, an apron, and a towel.
Inclusions: Clay, Access to Studio Tools, You will make 3 functional pieces that you can choose to fire and keep.
This would be followed by 2 month’s internship at my studio where you would be given hands-on training to handle clients. You would act as a Studio manager. This would help you to handle your clients and build a strong business. After this 3 month period, I would guide you to establish your Studio given my experience so that you can hit the ground running.
ClayBotik has grown tremendously in a very short span of around 4 yrs given the skills, passion, and professionalism of its founder Deeksha Gupta. The same attributes we would like to inculcate in you. We work with a lot of honesty and passion and our goal is to make you economically independent and thus spread happiness through clay as a medium. In fact, Claybotik is listed among the top places to learn pottery in India, pls refer to the link below. https://www.wanderingeducators.com/best/traveling/5-incredible-places-learn-pottery-india
To enquire about the fees and to apply for the course, please fill the below-mentioned form or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org