This course is designed to give student an overview to the medium while picking up the basics of ceramics and pottery:
Duration of Course: 8 Sessions (2 sessions per week and each session will be 1.5hrs)
Course fee: INR 9000
Inclusions: Clay, tools, 3 free practice sessions and Firing of pieces (max3)
- Introduction to potter’s wheel
- Introduction to pottery basics (Wedging, Centring, Pulling)
- Create shapes like bowl, vase and plate
- Glaze application
- Basic level of theory so that you understand the material you r using
- You can choose between weekday or weekend batch, we have various time options.
- Sessions are twice a week and each session is for 1.5hrs
- Our course is designed for adults only and not suitable for Kids below 16 Years
Weekends- Saturday & Sunday
Weekdays- Monday &Tuesday
Weekdays- Wednesday& Friday
10:30AM-12:00 Noon or
What to expect from this course:
- Fun time while learning to work with clay
- Understand ceramic process
- Improve concentration and patience
This Course is best suited for.
- people who have worked with clay
- people who like to be creative, learn new skill
- Adults who are looking to de-stress
- After completing the session please clean all your equipment, wheel, tools and place them at their designated place.
- Please be on time for the designated slot.
Advance Course in Wheel Pottery
Advance course in wheel pottery are available for the students who have successfully completed Wheel Pottery Course (8 Sessions) on the demand basis and can be customized as per need. You can contact me over phone/e- mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To book a slot, please fill the registration form given below and we will get back to you with confirmation.